Thursday, September 6, 2007

difference between man and women



TWO WOMEN TALKING:


============ ========= ========= ====



Woman 1: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!



Woman 2: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?



Woman 1: No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff I think.



Woman 2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.



Woman 1: Oh - that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from these football player shoulders of mine.



Woman 2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms, see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.






NOW TWO MEN TALKING


============ ========= ========= ========



Man 1: Haircut?



Man 2: Yeah.

No comments: